Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prima Doll Blog Hop Week 3 ~ Fall


 
 WOW!  Have you seen the Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll stamps?
  They are ADORABLE! 
A few of us are having so much fun with them that we’ve decided to put together a 4 Part HOP and the rules are very simple.  Each Tuesday throughout the month of August we will be sharing creations made with a variety of these fabulous stamps to inspire you.  All you will need to do is HOP to each of our blogs each Tuesday in August and leave us a comment.  Be sure to include your email address because on August 30th we will EACH BE GIVING AWAY A PRIZE.  We will be sharing what our individual prize packages are on our blogs.  REMEMBER … you will need to comment EACH TUESDAY to qualify for the prize!  AND … if you share our hop info on your blog, your name will go in twice towards the prize.  WAIT THERE’S MORE!  If you become a follower/subscriber you get a THIRD CHANCE!!
So what do you say?  Ready for some fun??
This is what you will win from me...plus a few little extras!!
 
 
Welcome to WEEK 3 of the Prima Doll Blog Hop!!
Did you miss week 1??  You can go HERE and sign up!
Did you miss week 2??  You can go HERE and sign up!

This week we are doing "fall"..... 
Well, I have to tell you, when you see this weeks project
it might scare you...lol!!
I had a ball making these!!
 
I love the look of vintage Halloween,
so this is where I headed with this one
I used 3 of the Prima tags and tied them together with twine
I covered each tag front and back with Halloween DS paper

 
I LOVE the paper the best on the first doll,
 it is sort of a Halloween toile
and look at her legs....spiders...love it...love it!!
 
The second one is my witch girl,
 the trim on her dress is from last years
Halloween clearance at Michaels..
see all those little mice at her feet???  EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!
Where is her black cat when she needs it???
Oh wait, there it is, right next to her on the first tag!!!
 
 
And then we come to my bat girl...eerie, isn't she
but don't be frightened, it's only a "mask"...lol!!
I love her netting under her dress and her polka dot legs..
On the back I used the Tim Holtz Alterations "small easel" die
on each tag to stand them up!!
 
So now you need to head to my "teamies" "friends"
and see their stunning creations...
don't forget to win my blog candy, you will need to leave a
comment EACH week to be entered for the prize...it's that easy!!
 
Here is your lineup:
 
 
 
 
Nellies Nest (that's me)
 
 

30 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! Oh each tag is pure genius ... Well done to you!!

Scrap for Joy said...

Gorgeous! I was not prepared for the Halloween delights that were created by you, Diane! You have made a piece that anyone would drool over. So many things to love and admire...green legs, mask, Halloween banner and the perfect choices for the costumes and trim. You are our fearless and creative leader!
xoxo
Joyce

Karon said...

Fabulous tags - love love them all and how each one is made up with different elements! TFS

karon(dot)hughes(at)gmail(dot)com

Darlene said...

WOW girl ... you really outdid yourself on this week's FALL portion of the hop! These are AWESOME! I LOVED the closeup view of each one and then to have tied them all together . . . sheer genius!
On the 1st one my favorite thing(s) are the background paper & cobweb ... then her outfit ... FABULOUS!
On the 2nd one my favorite thing(s) are her hat, dress decoration & the mice at the bottom ... CLEVER!
On the 3rd on of course my favorite thing(s) are the tulle under her dress and of course that 'oh so scary' mask ... Genius I tell you!!
Well done my friend ... what AMAZING inspiration! WOWOWOWOWOW!

Lisa said...

Oh my good grief, this is beyond fabulous!! Wow, Diane, I am just blown away!! This is amazing!! I love how you decorated the dolls in their costumes!! That skull mask is awesome!! I love every single detail you put into this!! Awesome!! Amazing!! Inspirational!! You rock my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Diane!!!

Nossa sua criatividade é sem limites!!! Parabéns!!! Já visitei e comentei os blogs de Lisa, Darlene, Mary, Mindy e Joyce.

http://edilzateixeira.blogspot.com.br/2013/07/wow-voce-ja-viu-o-prima-julie-nutting.html

Email
edilzateixeirascrap@gmail.com

Beijos

Primitive Seasons said...

Love that dress trim! How come I didn't get any LOL? Using the easel die was a neat idea!

Mary

Sherrie K. said...

Eeeeek...these are FABULOUS!! Oh my gosh, I want these stamps! I am crawling out of my seat,lol!
You did an amazing job on these! The details and dimension is outstanding! Awesome hop!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween tags are over the top! Can't wait to try some of your fab ideas, especially using a "mask" for one of the dolls.
Carol b

Alvina said...

What an amazing creation, I just love every detail, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

Oh my stars, this is sooo detailed and brilliant! Amazing creation, perfect for Fall! 0x0x

Mulberry Mindy said...

Diane, your designs just blew me away! They are so beautiful and creative. Our great minds think alike, but by putting yours on tags and linking them together brings them to a new level of awesomeness! (is that a word?) I love all the details on your tags, especially the spider's web, the little mice at her feet, and the scary mask! Thanks for all your inspiration!
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Breath taking! Fabulous work with the dolls costume, their gorgeous:) I really love all the detail you put into your project. Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Im a follower of your blog and so glad I am. So much inspiration:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is MOST awesome, Diane! Love all the fabulous and fun details. I'm just smitten! What a great piece of Halloween decor this would make!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the Halloween banner and the way you jazzed up all of your 'girls'. Very creative- love all of the embellishments- esp the spider web and the window with the crow!

Createology said...

Halloween Hauntingly Fabulous! Your details are perfection for each of these dolls. Frighteningly Fabulous Dear!!

Debbie K. said...

Diane, I just LOVE your Halloween projects! Very, very creative!!!
DebbieK
d kaste at wi dot rr dot com

SiskiyouSue said...

These are probably the most classy Halloween things I have seen. The dolls are perfect, aren't they? Love them.

Joanie said...

What a fun triptych! All the gals look great.
I am a follower.

Joanie said...

What a fun triptych! All the gals look great.
I am a follower.

Davi said...

GREAT job on the Halloween tags! Such fun creative use of the primas ;)

Joanie said...

I posted the Prima Doll Blog Hop on my FB site.
Joan Cornell, San Antonio TX
joanc@satx.rr.com


PS. I'm glad to see Nellie's photo. She's lovely. I used to have a golden cocker.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so adorable, love your designs!!! I'm a follower. hollysilva911@hotmail.com

Linda said...

Really fun! Very creative! LSmithRN62@yahoo.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

What a trip for the halloween parade, Diane you did them up right and a lot of work went into them. I just love the tags. Can't wait to see what you come up with for winter next week. This has been fun.
Hugs

Enderby said...

I love your easel. The first witch is my favorite too. On the background paper there is a black cat behind the spider stockings. It looks like he is scared of them. So much to see.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Debbie Peysen
deb.peysen@suddenlink.net

Indy's Designs said...

What amazing work and ideas! I love these dolls in their Halloween outfits!
indyowens at yahoo.com

ParkNSlide said...

I almost missed these...they are a spooktacular trio of Boo-ties. Love the mask and the spider web.

Kathy Salido said...

Wow your tags are fabulous, my favorite is the one with the spider web!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/